I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

søndag 20. september 2009

Seasons change

The fall is cathing up with us here in the middle of Norway – and really fast now. The leaves are turning yellow and orange, red and brown. The wind blows the leaves off the trees – like a blizzard – only with leaves instead of snow.

But at least we can still find some berries here and there.

I’m  so lucky to have some of them in my garden. In no time I can pick berries for desserts or cakes or just to put in my freezer for later use.

DSC_0016

I’m not looking forward to the winter this year. Somehow I feel that I haven’t had any summer. The switch came to sudden for me, since I was away for almost a month at this time.

On the other hand – we’ve had a couple of nice days now. Warm and sunny.

But still – the colors tell a different story – the summer is gone.

DSC_0005

Hopefully we still have to wait for the snow to come, for many weeks.

The best thing about this “dark season” – is that we now can light a lot of candles inside – and outside. This gives me a good feeling – always.

DSC_0017

The fireplace is a great thing to have these days.

DSC_0004

I’m actually using it to burn old jounals today. Since I’m in a process of eliminating old memories and feelings that are holding me back. As a symbol of this process I burn all of my old jounals. The memories that are important are already placed in my mind and the feelings that are important are in my heart. The rest is burning – disappearing. A lot of pain, disappointments, hurt feelings and more. Old letters from former lovers or penpals that disappeared suddenly. Everything – gone! It’s a bit difficult – but still I’m happy to do it. This is not something I want my children to read – or anyone else for that matter. I was a real handful – desperately searching for love and relationships. I felt so alone. It’s so obvious now. Finally!!!

DSC_0023

Iwish that I’ve seen it earlier. But still – I’m glad I see it today.

Wish you all the best – wherever you are – and whatever season you are moving into.

1 kommentar:

Nilofer sa...

Hi, great looking blog, excellent content. Keep up the good work.


Do visit my blogs:
http://parentingworkshop.blogspot.com/
http://fun-with-mails.blogspot.com/
And leave your footprints by posting comments