I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

mandag 26. april 2010

Me – The Hierophant?

Found a cute little test on this web-page – had to take it of course :o)

Ended up being The Hierophant – and it fits – I guess .. :o) Here’s what it said;

“You are The Hierophant

Divine Wisdom. Manifestation. Explanation. Teaching.

All things relating to education, patience, help from superiors.The Hierophant is often considered to be a Guardian Angel.

The Hierophant's purpose is to bring the spiritual down to Earth. Where the High Priestess between her two pillars deals with realms beyond this Earth, the Hierophant (or High Priest) deals with worldly problems. He is well suited to do this because he strives to create harmony and peace in the midst of a crisis. The Hierophant's only problem is that he can be stubborn and hidebound. At his best, he is wise and soothing, at his worst, he is an unbending traditionalist.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

♥♥♥

DSC_0106

Learning tarot takes time – and needs full attention. That I don’t have - at this time in life. But hopefully I’ll be back on track soon!

Lots of love and hugs from Torilpia :o)

♥♥♥

Ingen kommentarer: