I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

fredag 9. april 2010

Rooster .. and the third eye :o)

This Easter-vacation we went away for a few days. We stayed on an island long way out in this fjord. You can barely see the bridge we had to cross  in the horizon. The first two days we had weather like this and a little rain – but the rest of the vacation we had great weather ….

DSC_0010

DSC_0016

We made ourselves a small “bonfire-place” and had a barbecue with both marshmallows and hot dogs .. the food tasted great outdoors – even when it was raining (at the first barbecue we had) :o)

DSC_0019

DSC_0023

My youngest daughter was so happy since she found a cute little friend to play with.

Small princesses – lots of happiness :o) ♥♥♥

Guess she really appreciated her friend – since she lent her the newest and prettiest princess-dress :o)

DSC_0029

The first days we were lacking water – it was frozen – and we had to bring water from elsewhere .. the night before we went home the water came back .. guess the cars loved to finally get washed and get rid of all the salt from the roads .. guess the man loved to wash them - just as much :o)

DSC_0052DSC_0046

My little one found her long lost princess-umbrella and she really wanted it to rain just for a little while.

Her father helped her in his own way with that .. :o)  ♥♥♥

At one occation he was a little strict with her .. and she bursted out with the following sentence; “There’s a rooster on top of your head – poking you!” I just had to laugh – and so did he :o) She got a little upset and pointed her finger towards her forhead, between her eyes and said; “It’s true – I saw it with my third eye!!!” I almost couldn’t stop laughing .. she then closed her eyes and said; “Can you see it now?? Can you see my third eye??” She was actually serious about this .. :o) Must have been something she has overheard but not completly understood :o) Or maybe it’s me that doesn’t understand?? :o) At one later occation her older sister asked her if she saw something with her third eye. She closed her eyes for a while – opened them and said; “I think it’s exhausted! I don’t see anything!” :o) ♥♥♥

Hope you’ve had a great time these days as well!!

Love and hugs from Torilpia :o) ♥♥♥

1 kommentar:

Donald Swarbrick sa...

Stunning pictures, thanks for sharing.