I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

søndag 21. mars 2010

Pink dreams

DSC_0033DSC_0031DSC_0014DSC_0021DSC_0011DSC_0012

It’s no secret that I love the color pink! So does my daughters :o)

Berit og Bjørns bryllup3Anne_helene[1]

DSC_0022DSC_0010DSC_0015DSC_0032DSC_0035DSC_0008

There is a lot of pink in my house – and a lot of pink clothings to wash every single day!

DSC_0017

Maybe my children are colored by me and my taste – or maybe it’s just that most girls somehow feels drawn towards this color? I don’t know – but what I do know is that if I let my fouryearold choose her outfit herself – it most likely have at least one pink spot on it :o)

Since all we buy and a lot we do - costs money - this made me think about just that – money - and about something I read about this resently.

What if nothing about money could be kept a secret anymore? What if everybody knew about every single money-transaction – made in the hole wide world? We would know everything about all companies, countries and private persons economic situations. Why do we keep this a secret at the first place? Why don’t we want others to know about our economic situation? What is this all about??

???????????????

Anyway – we are getting close to the Easter and another weeks vacation – guess the pink gets competition from another color by then :o)

YELLOW :o)

DSC_0042DSC_0014DSC_0019 

Lots of love and hugs from Torilpia :o)

6 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

your daughters are beautiful :) i like pink also, but purple is and always has been my favorite color.

doing a little visiting today, missing my blogging friends.

hugz!

Anonym sa...

i genuinely adore your posting choice, very interesting.
don't quit as well as keep penning due to the fact it just nicely to read it,
impatient to browse additional of your current content articles, regards!

Røsslyng sa...

Første gang jeg kikker innom din engelske utgave...
Jeg er også svak for rosa, og ikke minst lilla. Rosa er en munter farge som gir humør og energi :)
Flotte jenter du har, de må da gi deg utrolig mye glede,
(og klesvask ;)) selv om morsrollen ikke alltid er en dans på roser...
Klemmm

Andrea sa...

How lovely. Your girls. Your photos. Your home. Your choice of colour. Your words. You.
xo
Andrea

Anonym sa...

Correctly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you send, will look forward in behalf of more cognate articles promptly as its anecdote of my pick subject-matter to read.

Unknown sa...

stopping in to wish you a happy easter!

hugz!