I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

fredag 12. mars 2010

Another weekend!

I’m just posting this to wish you all a great weekend. Due to family-issues – my English blog suffers terribly. I will try to visit my regular readers this weekend – hopefully some new ones as well. For those of you that would like to read bits and pieces from my life in between my posts here – it is possible to go to my Norwegian blog and use the Google-translater. Not always correct translations – but if something seems weird – just ask :o) I feel terrible for not beeing able to update this blog as often as my Norwegian.

But I am here .. and I will be visiting your blog as soon as possible.

*******

Outside it’s snowing – again – and everything is all white – again!

Just to comfort myself – due to this family-issues and all the snow – I’ve been shopping a few things today :o)

Montasje

For the weekend – flowers and candles – colours and comfort!

*******

So – enjoy the weekend :o)

All the best and lots of love!!

Hugs from Torilpia!!

 

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I think, that you commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.