I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

fredag 26. februar 2010

So tired ..

I’m just writing a little post – to wish you all the best for the weekend.

The last week has been all about illness – and I’m out of energy.

DSC_0017

I’m sorry that I haven’t been able to visit you or comment on your posts.

Anyway – I’m looking forward to do so – in a few days.

 I’ll be back!!!

Have a great weekend – Hugs!!!

Torilpia

DSC_0075

5 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

i'm sorry to hear that there has been illness in your life my friend. you are in my thoughts and prayers. no need to apologize, life takes precedence always. much love to you...

Andrea sa...

Get some rest. Take care of you because if you are worn out who will take care of them?
Be good to yourself!
xo
{HUGS}
Andrea

Anonym sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.
Donald Swarbrick sa...

I hope you are feeling better, and everything is going your way now.

Anonym sa...

It is possible to speak infinitely on this question.