I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

lørdag 20. februar 2010

And the winner is ….. ???

I really like the voice of this young man .. :o)

Even though he’s got some critisism for his English – and for not always singing “clear and clean” – I love this song and this voice …

Guess he can get far and be “someone” – when he grows up .. :o) 

And for all those who are mad because he’s representing Norway in the Eurovision song contest;

Prejudices are the chains forged by ignorance to keep men apart.”

(Marguerite Blessington)

***

Not everybody kan perform as Keep of Kalessin :o)

Wish you all the best – lots of hugs!!!

Torilpia

 

1 kommentar:

Andrea sa...

Torilpia,
I have battled depression for the last 25 years or more, it started as anxiety when I was a child but I am having longer reprieves and shorter durations of illness...I hope you can find the right lifestyle to allow you the same. I have made lifestyle changes only, no drugs, to feel the best I ever have. I have tried the drugs in the past and they weren't right for me...Each of us needs to find and DO what works for us...
Love and best wishes,
Andrea