I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

mandag 1. februar 2010

Painful friendship

The pain she felt – was breaking her heart!

What happened to the laughing girl - she once used to be?

The girl with hopes – dreams – fantasies for the future

- the search for happiness – her search -

ended in grief!

Her wrists witnessing about a time filled with anger – frustration – despair!

He didn’t want her – he wanted her only friend – and her friend wanted him as well!

What kind of friendship did they have since her feelings didn’t matter to her friend?

The scars on the outside was bad – but the ones inside – beyond description!

Soon she would be forgotten – as if she never was born into this world.

Only a wooden cross telling her name – the name you and I can’t remember!

 

Torilpia

 25082009222

We are starting a new week – and with this I would like to give you all a big hug!

All the best – Toril :o)

25082009221

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

been missing my blogging buddies so am stopping in to say hi and wish you a wonderful day. i love your photos toril and would so love to see that part of the world.

much love to you...hugz!

Anonym sa...

I've been looking all over for this! Finally I found it on Yahoo.

Thx

LEANA
[url=http://loafers.4hwwliving.com/]sweet[/url]

A Vecchioni sa...

That's a heartfelt poem. I hope she is able to work through the pain creatively or spiritually. It definitely takes time. Hopefully she is surrounded by people who love her.