I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

fredag 29. januar 2010

Happy-puncture

During my education in acupressure some years ago – I was told about this special acupunct/reflexarea under the foot. If you’re in a bad mood – just put on your walking-shoes and start walking. During the walk – we get pressure on this point and becomes happier. I never took any notes about this – and quite frankly – I’ve forgotten exactly where it is … Does anybody know where this acupunct/reflexarea is located???

I know – that the walk itself – may lead to much better moods. So maybe it was just a trick – to make us walk more .. or is it actually for real??

image

(I found this chart on Google!)

But if the point is to be happier – then does it really matter – if it’s for real or not? Just go for that walk!

Or – maybe the point is – if there is such an acupunct/reflexarea – then we could just press and massage it for a while – and we don’t have to go for a walk?

We can stay in – watching TV or blogging on our computers – and still be …

happy happy happy :o)

DSC_0011

Have a great weekend – lots of love – and hugs - from Torilpia!

 

3 kommentarer:

Andrea sa...

I don't know if it works or not but I have a foot massager (supposedly on reflexology points) under my desk for when I'm reading or writing blog posts...I think I am happier since putting it there. lol
:)
Andrea

Anonym sa...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonym sa...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view