I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

lørdag 23. januar 2010

What do you think?

Are we in for a Shift of the Ages?

What is 2012 about?

I found this one to be quite fascinating ..

And again – I wish we could stop all war – stop all the fighting!

I quote Leo Tolstoj;

“Everyone thinks of changing the world,

but no one thinks of changing himself.”

I quote from the last youtube-clip;

“You are only a thought away, from changing your life.”

Wish you all the best – lots of love – lots of hugs!!

Torilpia :o)

1 kommentar:

Andrea sa...

Will watch these when I am feeling well enough to pay attention!
:)
Have a great weekend!
Andrea