I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

onsdag 13. januar 2010

Way too much to think about ..

Sometimes I just don’t feel like writing anything. Not because I don’t have anything to write about – but because there is so much I want to share with my readers. There’s too much thinking – and not so much doing/writing. Maybe I’m under the influence of The High Priestess :o)

I’ll show you some pictures instead .. :o) They are all taken through the kitchen-window at my boyfriends house.

I didn’t want to go outside – but my boyfriend was there – and our little girl loved it outside. She has now found the “thinking-place” – the big stone where I often sit – looking at the sea – thinking. But mostly at summer – that is. There is a fantastic wiew. If you look the other way than our little girl does on this picture  :o)

There is a little reflection of the window .. 

 DSC_0074 DSC_0070

We don’t use this entrance this time of the year :o)

DSC_0052

DSC_0069

The sunset

DSC_0080 DSC_0079 DSC_0078

The mountains in the background – are the ones on the small island called Tustna.

*

Another day – we can barely see something called the sun, far away and above the clouds :o)

The ocean is rather black and it’s pretty dark at noon.

DSC_0057 DSC_0056

It really is beautiful!

Enjoy :o)

Lots of love – Torilpia!!

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

what a beautiful place you live. thank you for sharing those gorgeous photos. have a great day...hugz!

Andrea sa...

Wow. Torilpia!
Amazing photos. The place you live has it all! So beautiful.
Depending on what camera you use, a polarizer filter will take the glare out of window, water and shiny objects. It can make the skies look even better too.
xo
Andrea

Andrea sa...

Hi Torilpia,
I have a surprise to send you because you left a comment on my "blank" post. The white letters on the white background of the the blog. A ghost post!
If you could email me at
andrealbarrett@yahoo.ca
I would love to send you a little vintage surprise!
Andrea
xo