I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

lørdag 9. januar 2010

The High Priestess (II)

The third card in the major arcana. You can read about the first two here; The Fool (0) and The Magician (I).

THE HIGH PRIESTESS

The High Priestess

The unknown – Mystery – Secrets – The sixth sense.

DSC_0091

When The High Priestess turnes up – she speaks of paying attention to our intuition and to trust it more than the obvious and logic solutions.

Look inside yourself, pay attention to your dreams, listen to your inner voice.

DSC_0098

If she represent a person – it might be your mother, a female medium, a witch or a powerful, female boss/leader/chief. For a man she can represent the, at times, frightening female sides of himself, an independent woman that he can’t control or an idealized mistress that he can’t have a relationship to because she has no need of men – she may be interpreted as lesbian sexuality or a female mystery. For a woman she may represent the “my husband don’t understand me” situation or emotional isolation where the husband feel rejected and bitter.

She also represent the fase – the thinking period - before a creative period – like the unborn baby.

She is a world of secret ideas and inspiration, lust and curiosity, the virgin – untouched and full of possibilities to come. Be patient, wait until the right moment – she promise us knowledge – when the time is right.

*

Be aware though – of staying too long in this state of mind – take your inspiration and translate it into action.

******

Do you have anything to add – or do you have another interpretation of the card?  Let me know :o)

All my love – Torilpia :o)

3 kommentarer:

Kitty sa...

I'm very intrigued by the Tarot. I always thought there was something to it, otherwise why would it be so popular for so long?

Unknown sa...

very insightful. i have always wanted to learn the tarot, and have had several decks. i have not found the one that resonates with me though and have given all of mine away. i think you should be able to feel your cards and sadly i just haven't been able to do that yet. your deck is beautiful, which one is that?

have a wonderful day...hugz!

Andrea sa...

A very inspirational card for the New Year!
Hope you have a marvelous 2010!
xo
Andrea