I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

søndag 18. oktober 2009

The Magician

In Tarot – we have this card called; The Magician. At the forum Magicgate – they asked for the users interpretation of this card. I am using The Gilded Tarot deck and The Magician is different from the one they are showing in the forum.

But I love my tarot deck.

The Magician Gilded Tarot

This is “The Magician”. 

He looks strong and wise. In full control of the four elements; wands, cups, swords and pentacles. He knows how to use them – and how powerful they are. So for me “The Magician” represent knowledge, wisdom and full control of will and elements. There is a small warning about this card however;  one need to be aware of negative manipulation and control as a result of “the power”.

Do you have a tarot deck?

Which one?

Do you use it regularly for information or just for fun?

I’d love to hear about it. Please leave a comment.

HALLOWEEN

DSC_0038 DSC_0037

In the shops these days - there are Halloween stuff all over. I wasn’t sure about what date it was – but googled it and found that it was due on 31. oktober. I’m not a great fan of this event – but it seems like the kids love it. However – it doesn’t have that long of a tradition here in Norway, but we are slowly catching up.

DSC_0005

I’ve already bought some candy and other stuff – but I guess we need a lot more … :o)

Hopefully it will be a nice evening after all.

Do you “celebrate” Halloween?

What’s the most important thing about that evening? Hints or tips?

All the best .. HUGS!!

Ingen kommentarer: