I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

lørdag 10. oktober 2009

I just can’t help myself ..

.. but sometimes I do weird things. And I mean weird.

I do have a self-destructing aspect in my personality. Unfortunately.

Let’s say I want to loose some weight. I decide that TODAY is the first day on my new diet. And what happens? After a couple of hours – my body, or more correctly – my head - craves for something good. Cake – icecream or just sugar. Or maybe melted cheese … or pizza … or … How long does it take before I’m off my diet???

DSC_0004 (2)DSC_0004 

Sometimes when I’m trying to save up some money – that’s the times when I desperately need to buy this or that. It’s like I have to do the opposite of what I’m actually is going to. It gets me so frustrated.

DSC_0024

There are som web-pages or blogs that I just need to visit as often as I can. Some of them because they are interesting, others because they are useful or just fun. But then there is some pages I just have to visit because they really annoyes me. People writing the most stupid things. I just can’t help myself – I have to comment or ask questions about what they actually mean with it all. This makes me feel “not so nice”. But then again – it might make the readers AND the writers think a little bit further – realizing what’s been written - is just plain stupid.

DSC_0181

I’ve always thought that if one doesn’t have anything nice to say – then just don’t say anything. I would certainly not tell any lies – just to keep a friendly tone. I’m done with that. BUT – when I ask my questions or come with my comments – I try not to be spiteful or make others feel bad.

In blogs there are often written comments that are not so nice – I have to say that I am not one of them – but if I read something I think is wrong or just plain stupid – I ask questions or write comments just to put a finger on the issue. That must be called constuctive criticism – or what?

DSC_0222

Now – you might think this is a plain stupid post – but then you are free to ask me questions or leave a comment - so that I understand what I could have done different to make my point shine through. You know – when bad comments are given with a good attention – they’re not so bad after all. It’s like this small pond (see photo above) that the rain makes in my driveway – then the rain is not so bad after all :o)

Have a be-nice day :o)

 

Ingen kommentarer: