I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

søndag 18. oktober 2009

Children

.. say the sweetest things.

BUT – when my four-year old told me she was looking forward to die – my heart almost stopped.

I got a grip of myself and asked her; Why?

She looked at me – as if I was a bit stupid or something and said; Because - then I will become an angel!

DSC_0001 (2)

And I am sure she will!!!

1 kommentar:

Kate-Marita Pettersen sa...

Kjære Toril:)
Elsker det hjertet i oppkjørselen din,,,, nyyydelig:)
...og ordene ovenfor likeså,,,, hvem vil ikke bli en engel?.....
Håper du har det bra,
varm klem fra Kate:)