I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

tirsdag 16. mars 2010

SCAM ..

Today I got a mail about me being the lucky winner of 750.000 GBP – but it was just a scam. What if it had been true??? :o) How much is that in Norwegian kroner?? About 6.5 million … WOW!!

They didn’t call me from the national lottery this weekend either .. :o/

BUT – we can dream .. anyway :o)

Often it’s almost better to be dreaming about something – than getting it. Someone once said to be “careful what you wish for” – so I guess it’s not for sure getting it, is for the best :o)

I think it was in Conversations with God – that it was written something like; you can always get what you wish for – but you can’t always get what you wish for. Meaning we can always get the wish – but not the thing we wish for. If you understand???

Well – I’ll just keep on dreaming .. every now and again .. :o)

*****

I’ve just finished a couple of bags for my eldest daughter. She needs them for her underwear and socks. Not actually quality-products .. but they’ll have to do for now. I can clearly see that I need a lot of practice on my machine as well .. but as long as my youngest is impressed (and she is - as long as the machine is making some noise) – I’m satisfied .. :o) I’ll just hope my eldest will be as well (satisfied – not impressed .. haha ..)!

DSC_0004 DSC_0003

This actually made me think about a sewing-story from a couple of years ago. I was about to make some curtains and just had to sew a couple of short seams. I don’t use this machine very often – but I started the project. It was soooo heavy … but I made it – finally. It was kind of weird actually – since I’ve managed to pull the fabrics forward instead of backwards …. meaning the machine was sewing the wrong way … :o/ :o)

Have a great week – big hug from Toril :o)

PS; I am fully aware of  that I owe you a visit or ten .. and I promise I will do so .. eventually :o) HUGS!!

The two pictures in top of this post is Googled!

Ingen kommentarer: