I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

fredag 7. august 2009

Colin Fry

Lately I’ve become a great fan of Colin Fry. Not only does he help a lot of people to get some kind of closure – but he looks soooo cute :o)

NB! Picture from Google!

His tv-show – 6ixth sense – has become one of my favorites.

I am watching all the “6ixth sense-shows” I can find. Love the way he presents the messages from the other side to the loved ones left behind. He seems very down-to-earth when he communicates with his audience and he makes me feel that death is not so scary after all.

At 23. and 25. of august – he will be in Oslo – doing 2 live shows.

I would love to get some kind of message from any of my dead relatives passed on to me – but unfortunately I can’t go. Wonder when I will have the opportunity to see him i real life. Experience his gift - kind of - face to face :o) However – today I got a mail from one of his co-workers – and I feel so lucky – almost like a teenager getting an autograph from an idol :o) It’s sort of like winning a lottery :o) Thank you Kevin (and Colin)!!!

THIS is a link to his web-site!!

So what do you think about Colin and his work? Do you believe in his gift and ability to talk with spirits passed on?

I definitely believe in him, his work and his gift :o)

fuglesmil

I got this picture i na forward-mail.

If my written english has major errors – please correct me :o)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonym sa...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.