I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

lørdag 8. august 2009

Touched by a spirit

Last october – one of my best friends’ son – died of an accidental overdose. Only a month before he should have turned 22. He used to be such a great kid. This was a terrible experience for my friend. She was heartbroken and didn’t know how to manage through the day of the funeral. The day before - she was walking around in her house – yelling at her son’s picture; “How do you think I can manage to go throug this??” She was so hurt and got angry on him for being so foolish. The day of the funeral rised – she woke up feeling calmer than ever. Wow – was she strong and present that day or what. And she needed that strenght so bad. The church was packed with people and everyone wanted to talk to her – giving her stuff as memories and so on.

engler_small_3_1099167326 These angels are handmade by Ingun Dahlin on Heimdal in Trondheim, Norway!

A few days later – she told me about this, and we are both sure that it was her son that gave her the calm and peaceful feeling.

She also told me about an episode after the day of the funeral. While having visitors she broke down and ran into the bathroom, so she could cry alone. Leaning over the sink, with her head facing down and her  hands on both sides of it – she felt someone (most likely her son) putting his hand on top of one of hers, and she got that peaceful feeling again.

There was nobody else in the room and the door was locked. But she felt his hand so well.This story moves me every time I tell it!

engel

She started reading a book called Journey of Souls written by Michael Newton. When she mentioned it – it kind of rang a bell in my head – didn’t I have that book to???? YES i did! I’d bought it a few years ago – but never seemed to have the time to read it. This time – i did! As a sceptic I had a lot of questions poping up – all the way through the book. But they all got answered. I was impressed. Everything seemed so locigal after reading this. And I’m definitely not afraid of dying anymore.

I recommend this book to everyone – who believe that our souls live on after our physical life on earth. For those who need comfort after loosing dear ones – or just is afraid to die.

Wish you the best - XX

(All photos are googled!)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.