I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

torsdag 6. august 2009

Here we go!

fujitsu-siemens-amilo-3000-series

I used to have a blog where I wrote about things I experienced and other stuff on my mind.

But it seemed to be difficult to get readers/visitors to my blog.

However - my sister in law, who had an interior-blog – gained great success and lots of visitors.

I realized that I had to change my blog in order to get out to the readers.

My first mistake was that I got hung up in how many hits there were on my page compared to my sister in law’s. I split my blog in two and made one of them a bit like my sister in law’s blog. I registered in a blog-community and got much more response. This was a community for interior-blogs and that was my second mistake. The blogging did not make me feel good anymore.

I did NOT want to write about the things I bought on my last shopping round, my new kitchen curtains or the cupboard that I painted to look shabby chic. Not without having something more to tell  along with it. It felt like I’ve turned into a “no-brain-copy-paste-look what I can do-blogger”. No offense to those who like to blog that way – but I did not.

I wanted to write about heaven and hell, ghosts, books, music, my obvious depression, alternative thinking/doing and my own poems. I wanted to make people laugh, cry, be shocked or just interested in what I wrote. Not just peek at my photos, write a comment like; you’re sooo good at this or that. I wanted people to get involved, take a stand and start discussions.

I still do!!

So I closed my blogs – took a long break – thinking. And now I am back with my new blog – My big white book – where nothing is secret but still not unpleasant. Still with me?? Please leave a comment or say hello :o)

XX

DSC_0071

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hello...

We all blog for a myriad of reasons, blog what you want, not what you think will please the punters, you'll get readers.

AV