I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

mandag 16. november 2009

I just found this fantastic blog

For the ones who would like a shirt/t-shirt slightly different – visit this blog;
The designer is  Adina Maiorescu  – and I fell in love with the shirts at once :o)

This yin-yang shirt is my favorite – I think ..
.. or ..
maybe this black one – with words worth remembering;


Life is too short
to wake up with regrets.
Love the people who treat you right &
forget the ones who don’t!
Believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance – take it
If it changes your life – let it
Nobody said life would be easy
they just promised
it would be worth it.

So cute – just gotta love it :o)
All the pictures are taken from bubbles blog!

Ingen kommentarer: