I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

mandag 16. november 2009

Scary stuff

Where I live – it’s kind of dark in the evenings this time of the year. There is no street lights and very little light from the houses along our road. I’m a bit of a sissy and don’t like to go outside when it’s dark.

And the reason why I’m so scared of this is a creature called MOOSE. Everyone keeps telling me that it’s not out walking after the dark – but still – I don’t like to go outside in the dark.

Photo; Håkon Røvang, Nittedal, Norway

Thursday – in the middle of the day – in broad daylight – there is a visitor coming up the driveway and into my yard. It’s a young moose. It stops in front of the house – a perfect position for a photo. I was sitting in front of the window – with my camera on the table next to me. I’ve just copied pictures from the camera into my laptop. I grabbed the camera – ready to shoot. But nothing happens. The battery in the camera was suddenly empty ….. I felt like screaming .. How often does this happen – that a moose is standing right outside my livingroom window?????

I’m running for my mobile phone – switcing on it’s camera – but the moose was moving. I went into my daughters room, which has a window in the direction the moose was heading. I see the moose, I push the mobile camera button – hoping to at least get a picture showing how close the moose was to my house. The camera locks a picture – but that is not the actual picture that is taken. Why do these kind of cameras do that – it fools me every single time. The picture I ended up with – has a brown-grey shadow behind the trees in the woods at the back of my garden. It sure doesn’t look like a moose. I got sooooo mad!!!!! Stupid - stupid camera ….

Back into the living room – my four-year-old ask me this; Why didn’t you use the little grey camera? ………….. I’ve forgotten my old Canon Ixus camera … :o(   And for once – it’s battery was full…………………….. How is it possible to ruin a chance like this .. ???

Anyway – it’s monday – it’s the beginning of a new week – with lots of new opportunities. I’m hoping for good health and great weather. Maybe even the moose comes back??? I wish .. :o)

Have a wonderful week!!!  Lots of love!!

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

you will have to take a flashlight with you when you go out in the dark. it would be very scary to run into a big creature like this moose.

have a great day my new friend...hugz!