I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

torsdag 26. november 2009

A Wonderful World

I’m getting a little melancholic whenever I hear this song. Wonderful melody, beautiful words.

But in a way I feel that these days are over. The world doesn’t seem so wonderful anymore. Not if we take a look on everything that’s going on. People killing others – child abuse – rape  – stealing – cheating. Killing of the rainforrest – the ozon hole – extermination of rear animals,  insects and plants. Lack of drinking water and food. The financial crisis.  And this is just the tip of the iceberg. We all need to do whatever we can to help the environment, people in need and more. If you believe in the power of thinking – why don’t we all start thinking the same? Why don’t we all pull in the same direction? But I guess it’s an illution. This – and everything else – is all about money. In Neale Donald Walsh’s first book Conversations with God; he mention something about this. If nobody is sick – the doctors and many more are without work. These relations you’ll find in most professions – all over the world. It’s all about money.

Her er tyfonen Nida.

Pictures like this makes me wonder about 2012 .. will it happen .. or will something happen .. if it does – what can we expect? I don’t want to think about this so much .. but every now and then these thoughts come sneaking into my mind – and my heart beats just a little bit faster ..

We’ll just have to wait and see!

Meanwhile I will start looking for all those good things in life. For despite all the above – there are a lot of things to be greatful for. A lot of wonderful things. A lot of love.

Today is a wonderful day – for me – and I’ll do my best to keep it that way.

This morning’s heaven;

DSC_0004DSC_0002Beautiful sky today

Have a wonderful day – all my love!!

 

Toril

Ingen kommentarer: