I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

tirsdag 1. desember 2009

Jesus – The King

My four-year-old daughter was in church today. When she came home – I asked her about the church-visit.

I: Did you sing Christmas-carols in the church?

My daughter: No, we sang Jesus-songs!

I: Ok, so now you know who Jesus was?

My daughter: Yes, and he wore a white dress. And he is some kind of king – up in a cloud somewhere. But he doesn’t wear a crown – like the real kings do ….

A little bit cute though :o)

It makes me think about something I read in the local newspaper yesterday. An American woman found a print on her iron – not long ago. She’s convinced that it’s Jesus on that print. And that he sent her a sign – that everything was going to be fine. Struggling at work and in the middle of a divorce – she really needed something good in her life.

So what do you think? Does it look like Jesus? Do you think it’s a sign from Jesus (or God)? Does it actually matter if it was or not? I mean – if it made her feel better, and it gave her some faith – who are we to judge about this? Nobody will ever know – until they are dead – or - maybe not, even then.

Some say Jesus and God exists – others say they don’t. But if we think about it – does anybody really know? There are people who say they’ve talked to God or seen Jesus. But they can’t prove it to us – in a way that shows us it’s true. We can choose to believe. And on what grounds? Only their way of letting us know. Their way of expressing themselves. And most likely their charisma. I do believe in Neale Donald Walsch – I really do – the more I read – the more I believe.

I think the print looks like Jesus – but as others have expressed – it also looks a little like Mona Lisa .. :o) But as humans we have an ability to see “faces” in everything, and everywhere. I used to have nightmares because of the curtains I had on my room as a child .. they were full of faces .. :o)

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS POST!

Wish you all a wonderful day, evening, night – God bless :o)

Torilpia

The pictures in this post is Googled.

5 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

i think it looks like a scorch mark. i don't see a face of any kind. but i agree with you that people will see what they want to see and who are any of us to deny that. it doesn't matter to me one way or the other what someone believes in. i believe what i believe and feel that everyone is entitled to the same.

have a wonderful day my friend...hugz!

Andrea sa...

I can see how it can be imagined into a face...As you say if it helps her that is all that is important. I wonder about the need to share it though...I feel that in doing so she has "cheapened" her experience into a religious marketing scheme.
I feel that everyone can believe in whatever makes their time on Earth better, happier, peaceful...I wish more people could find something to truly believe in and be happier about life.
Andrea

Anonym sa...

Ja, sannsynligvis sa det er

Anonym sa...

I inclination not agree on it. I regard as nice post. Specially the appellation attracted me to read the sound story.

Anonym sa...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.