I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

mandag 7. desember 2009

The Rose

Many years ago – I watched Bette Midler in the movie The Rose. The film touched me deeply. It’s about a young female singer (Mary Rose Foster – The Rose) and is more or less based on Janis Joplins life. This song is taken from that movie – and even if this youtube-post is not so good – I still get the same feeling – as I did first time I watched the movie and heard this song. I still feel like crying.

It also makes me think about all the wonderfull people – that are no longer with us. Singers, writers, actors and in other ways - loved ones. I just have to play it one more time – before I wipe my tears.

All my love – to my readers and to all of those wonderful people that makes us feel good by sharing music, words and actions with the rest of us.

Hugs .. Torilpia!

 

1 kommentar:

Andrea sa...

I shall have to find this movie now.
As we get older it seems the losses far outweigh the gains...
:)
Andrea