I'm in a fase of my life where I'm into a lot of alternative stuff, after being convinced of the fact, that there's more between heaven and earth than meets the eye. This I will write about in my blog - in addition to every-day-stuff worth sharing.
Have you made similar experiences or just want to comment in any way - please feel free to do so in English, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
I hope you will enjoy this blog.
The picture in the header is Googled.

fredag 18. desember 2009

More than enough

Overf ©rt fra kamera 7 mai 2008 260

I’m finding it strange that humans all over the world, can’t manage to agree about plans for saving our environment. Saving our planet. Making sure we have a world where our children and their offsprings can live in the future. But – as in everything else – it’s all about money. The rich never gets enough. And the countries which barely keeps their head over the surface – turnes out to be the loosers – again.

I think those countries – which only “survive” because of their polluting industries – should get subsidy and help from other countries, so that they can reduse their contamination of the environment. But – as it is today – they are punished instead – having to pay large amounts of money – so their economic conditions gets – if possible – even worse. The point is not to make as much money as possible – it is about saving our planet! Unfortunately too many of the rich countries – just doesn’t get the sharing-thing .. When that is said – there are of course countries that pollute a lot – that have the resources to do something about it – but won’t – just because “the others don’t do it …” I guess I’ve heard that saying before – from my kids about stuff I’ve said they’ll have to do ..  

This issue is so important!!! For every single human being – for everything on this planet – our world – mother earth!

***

Now – when we are going to celebrate Christmas and there are abundance all over – it may be wise to take a look at oneself. Both when it comes to the environment but also in addition to the powerty we see a lot of places. Can we limit our consumption in any ways? Can we share with those less fortunate than ourselves? Can we do – … something??? Do we need all that food? All those ornaments? All decorations – lights and so on? How much of all the food we buy for Christmas – will actually be eaten? How much do we throw away?

I have to admit that I’m not so clever on this area either. I do throw away food, with a bad feeling though. I do keep too many lamps burning around the clock, using a dryer for my clothes, the dishwasher is running almost every day, computers, tv’s etc is always on stand-by and much more. It’s for sure that I can do a lot to help the environment on my own. Maybe you can do something as well?? Both for environment – and for powerty. Maybe we can celebrate Christmas without the little bad feeling sneaking up on us in such occasions? Wouldn’t it feel good to be without that feeling every now and again – or maybe forever? :o)

(Google)

There are lots of thoughts  that goes around in my mind – but I guess it’s time to wish you all a wonderful pre-Christmas-time and tell you to enjoy everyone of them. After all – most of us in the Blog-world is very fortunate and have the opportunity to do just that.

DSC_0352

Hugs - Torilpia

Ingen kommentarer: